At Peter Piper Pizza, our culture embodies our brand values of food, fun and family, with a commitment to making every guest visit memorable!
At Peter Piper Pizza, the Technical Manager supports the restaurant by managing the entertainment area – inclusive of all games, rides, play park, kitchen equipment, POS and other facility issues. We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you! And for all you Veterans….we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values.
Join the Peter Piper Pizza family where we provide career and growth opportunities. We are committed to upward mobility within our organization, as 70% of our management team is comprised of internal promotions. As we expand into new markets. these opportunities will also grow.
Peter Piper Pizza now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience; Associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school preferred
- Experience with mechanical/electrical maintenance and repair on games, rides, equipment, appliances and/or vehicles; Military experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Comfortable speaking to Guests and Employees
- Repair and maintain games, rides, play parks and restaurant equipment
- Assist with managing the repair and maintenance game budget
- Develop and supervise game attendants
- Manage the inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
- Maintain a safe working environment for all managers, team members and guests
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Peter Piper Pizza is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.