At Peter Piper Pizza, the Assistant General Manager contributes to the execution of Peter Piper Pizza’s operations standards by ensuring our guests receive a high quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products, a clean environment and coaching/developing Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• 2 years of management experience (preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industry) or equivalent combination of relevant management and industry experience
• Basic computer skills
• Assist the General Manager with recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new Managers and Team Members to meet business needs
• Train, coach and develop entry-level managers and team members
• Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
• Ensure all managers and team members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Maintain a safe working environment for all managers, team members and guests
• Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
• Assign daily tasks to entry-level managers and team members and follow-up
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises
More than 40 years of food & fun…
Peter Piper Pizza offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Peter Piper Pizza is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
* * *
At Peter Piper Pizza, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.