At Peter Piper Pizza, the Part-time Operations Manager contributes to execution of Peter Piper Pizza’s operations standards by ensuring our guests receive a high quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products, a clean environment and coaching/developing Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads.
• Minimum 18 years of age (Must be the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol)
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• 1 year of supervisory, lead or training experience (preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industry) or equivalent combination of relevant supervisory, lead or training experience and industry experience
• Basic computer skills
• Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
• Ensure the profitability of the restaurant through various means, including, but not limited to sales, control of labor costs & food waste, etc.
• Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
• Train, coach and develop Team Members
• Ensure all Team Members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Maintain a safe working environment for all Team Member and guests
• Assign daily tasks to Team Members and follow-up
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
More than 40 years of food & fun…
On November 28, 1973, Anthony “Tony” Cavolo, a WWII veteran and Brooklyn, NY native, opened his first Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, AZ. Tony’s vision was a neighborhood pizzeria serving high quality food at reasonable prices, in a family-friendly atmosphere.