At Peter Piper Pizza, we build careers around great food and family fun! We’ve been a favorite gathering place for over 40 years.
Peter Piper Pizza, with its neighborhood pizzeria feel, features dining, entertainment and carryout. The solution to ‘family night out’, Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering a food-first, parent-friendly experience that reconnects family and friends. We are a rapidly growing brand and expanding nationally as part of CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment.
For more information, visit www.peterpiperpizza.com or www.chuckecheese.com.
Peter Piper Pizza has an immediate opening for an Operations Finance Analyst (internally known as a Field Support Analyst) located at our Peter Piper Restaurant Support Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The role supports strategic business initiatives from both a Finance and Supply Chain perspective (approximately 2/3 Finance and 1/3 Supply Chain). A successful candidate will establish strong business partnerships and provide hands-on, tactical support in the areas of Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Real Estate Development and the Executive Team.
Essential Functions of the Position:
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the guest, serve someone who is.”
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Develops, maintains and distributes reporting on key business metrics.
• Builds the annual company operating budget.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
• Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery).
• Oversee inventory procedures.
• Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
• Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
• Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Help foster trusting relationships with business partners.
• Limited travel will be required (less than 10%) including overnight stays for warehouse and restaurant visits, training and special projects.
Qualified candidate will:
• Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
• Possess skills to handle large volumes of data and present in a meaningful format.
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
• Possess strong organizational skills to prioritize and independently manage multiple initiatives from concept to finish.
• Possess strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners.
• Possess excellent verbal (including group presentation) and written communication skills.
• Possess strong business acumen to develop effective HR solutions aligned with business needs.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills to evaluate data and trends.
• Demonstrate relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
• Possess problem-solving aptitude with attention to detail.
Required Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Business Analytics or related field.
• 2+ years of progressively responsible Finance or Supply Chain experience.
• Multi-unit restaurant or retail experience highly preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Financial reporting information systems; prior experience with Workday a plus.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
Peter Piper’s Parent Company
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining/entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of 605 Chuck E. Cheese’s stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries/territories, and a system of 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.