We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician, internally called a Maintenance Level 2, to support and grow with our expanding brand. You will perform a variety of routine and complex duties such as but not limited to, shipping, receiving, maintenance, repair and/or replacement of heavy machinery or building materials. This also involves maintenance and repair within the restaurants including A/C systems, refrigeration/freezer equipment as well as other restaurant equipment at various locations across Arizona.
Peter Piper Pizza embraces team member growth. In fact, 70% of our management team was internally promoted, so it’s clear we take care of our own. Our industry- leading compensation and benefits packages include: medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, dependent life insurance, 401K, bonus potential, paid vacation and restaurant discounts.
• 2+ years of experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance or repairs on buildings and equipment
• Must be A/C certified
• Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports
• Low-temp knowledge is preferred
• Maintain and repair A/C systems, refrigeration/freezer equipment, various heavy equipment as well as general building repair and maintenance
• Operate Company owned and leased trucks less than 25,950 pounds to facilitate equipment shipping and receiving operations
• Operate and maintain various hand tools and equipment related to general building maintenance, including power tools
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Peter Piper Pizza:
In 1973, founder Tony Cavolo debuted his flagship Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, Arizona, which remains in operation to this day. Since then, our humble pizzerias have evolved into large scale restaurants featuring dining, entertainment and carryout, with more than 140 locations in four U.S. states and Mexico. We take pride in delivering an unrivaled guest experience, bringing together family and friends over great food and fun—something we call “Great Gatherings.” Peter Piper Pizza restaurants have broad family appeal, with a modern design and layout, an open kitchen revealing much of our handmade food preparation, the latest technology and games, and beer and wine for adults. Our culture embodies our brand values of food, fun and family, with a commitment to making every guest visit memorable. It’s no wonder that Peter Piper Pizza was recently ranked #2 among the top 50 U.S. pizzerias in sales per unit. [2015 Pizza Power Report, PMQ Magazine]
At Peter Piper Pizza, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.