At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst II to join our team. This position is based at our Peter Piper Restaurant Support Center in Phoenix, AZ.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
The CEC Information technology portfolio has evolved and now includes a large number of third-party service providers and SaaS solutions. As a result, the processes and tools needed to monitor, manage, and evolve these diverse environments to deliver the needed value to our guests also need to advance. CEC has also been investing in store solutions and infrastructure across its 525 store CEC chain, Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings food delivery, and 43 store Peter Piper Pizza chain. We offer our guests several different platforms to interact with via in-store, online, delivery, or rewards.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with business to drive technology implementation lifecycle through all phases such as planning, requirement gathering, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, Go-Live, etc. Manage guidelines, using sound business judgment when exceptions are needed.
- Evaluate business requirements and ensure processes and systems drive efficient and consistent execution.
- Configure POS requests for price changes, new items, promotions, and campaigns.
- Execute functional, regression, integration test cases and log/track any issues using bug-tracking system.
- Maintain online ordering platform for delivery, carry out, and 3rd party marketplace ordering.
- Review transactional activities and be a strong advocate for internal change control process.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Develop a strong working relationship with different teams across the IT organization.
- Formally assist store systems QC efforts and ensure that all proposed changes are properly vetted and coordinated with all other areas of IT in accordance with change management policies and processes.
- Education – BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience – Has 3+ years of IT and business industry work experience, with leadership experience in managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders. A demonstrable history of influencing others through consensus building in a cross-functional / matrix environment.
- Technology – Understands all components of multi-location retail IT infrastructure and how they support the business; familiarity with NCR Aloha platform, online ordering/delivery, or equivalent.
- Business Acumen – Understands how business works; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology; and information affecting his/her business and organization.
- Customer Focus – Uses data information to improve service, and acts with customers in mind.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Steadfastly pushes self, partners, and others for results. Able to define, measure, and report meaningful measures of service and process effectiveness.
- Process Management – Familiarity with ITIL process principles. Process-oriented and implements, operates, and designs, and improves processes to get things done.
- Planning and Organization – Set’s objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Can gather resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Peer Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all. Can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups. Can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise. Encourages collaboration and is effective at owning a process that spans groups of stakeholders.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. Most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be right over time. Sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Presentation and Communication Skills – Effectively communicates with clarity and conciseness both inside and outside the organization; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn’t working.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state, or local protected class.