Hourly Restaurant Operations Manager
At Peter Piper Pizza, the Operations Manager contributes to execution of Peter Piper Pizza’s operations standards by ensuring our guests receive a high quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products, a clean environment and coaching/developing Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads.
• Minimum 18 years of age (Must be the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol)
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• 1 year of supervisory, lead or training experience (preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industry) or equivalent combination of relevant supervisory, lead or training experience and industry experience
• Basic computer skills
• Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
• Ensure the profitability of the restaurant through various means, including, but not limited to sales, control of labor costs & food waste, etc.
• Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
• Train, coach and develop Team Members
• Ensure all Team Members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Maintain a safe working environment for all Team Member and guests
• Assign daily tasks to Team Members and follow-up
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
More than 40 years of food & fun…
On November 28, 1973, Anthony “Tony” Cavolo, a WWII veteran and Brooklyn, NY native, opened his first Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, AZ. Tony’s vision was a neighborhood pizzeria serving high quality food at reasonable prices, in a family-friendly atmosphere.
* * *
At Peter Piper Pizza, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.