Gameroom Technical Manager
At Peter Piper Pizza, the Gameroom Technical Manager supports the restaurant by managing the entertainment area – inclusive of all games, rides, play park, kitchen equipment, POS and other facility issues. We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you! And for all you Veterans….we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values.
Join the Peter Piper Pizza family where we provide career and growth opportunities. We are committed to upward mobility within our organization, as 70% of our management team is comprised of internal promotions. As we expand into new markets. these opportunities will also grow. Peter Piper Pizza is also a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience; Associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school preferred
• Experience with mechanical/electrical maintenance and repair on games, rides, equipment, appliances and/or vehicles; Military experience a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
• Comfortable speaking to Guests and Employees
• Repair and maintain games, rides, play parks and restaurant equipment
• Assist with managing the repair and maintenance game budget
• Develop and supervise game attendants
• Manage the inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
• Maintain a safe working environment for all managers, team members and guests
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
More than 40 years of food & fun…
On November 28, 1973, Anthony “Tony” Cavolo, a WWII veteran and Brooklyn, NY native, opened his first Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, AZ. Tony’s vision was a neighborhood pizzeria serving high quality food at reasonable prices, in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Since opening, our humble pizzerias have evolved into large scale restaurants featuring dining, entertainment and carryout, with more than 140 locations in four U.S. states and Mexico. We take pride in delivering an unrivaled guest experience, bringing together family and friends over great food and fun—something we call “Great Gatherings.” Peter Piper Pizza restaurants have broad family appeal, with a modern design and layout, an open kitchen revealing much of our handmade food preparation, the latest technology and games, and beer and wine for adults. Our culture embodies our brand values of food, fun and family, with a commitment to making every guest visit memorable.
Peter Piper Pizza offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At Peter Piper Pizza, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.