We are seeking a Field Marketing Specialist. The primary focus of this position is to assist our General Managers in driving revenue through new or established local restaurant marketing programs, within a defined territory, with a particular focus on public and charter schools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, and other duties may be assigned):
- Creates and maintains a contact list for potential fundraising groups at schools located within their defined district.
- Builds and enhances relationships with lead organizers, within each school, to present programs and fundraising opportunities available at Peter Piper Pizza.
- Coordinates planning and execution of fundraising events through effective communication with the General Managers and the specific organization(s) involved.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals each period by supporting General Managers with established local restaurant marketing programs (tours, school pizzas, fundraising, incentive awards, local marketing activities, etc.)
- Effectively communicates field activity on a weekly basis to Field Marketing Manager, General Managers and District Managers.
- Assists General Managers in maintaining all Peter Piper Inc. approved field marketing systems and materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Problem solving
- Guest Service
- Oral Communication
- Team Work
- Change Management
- Managing People
- Quality Management
- Cost Consciousness
- Organizational Support
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 year related experience and/or training in corporates sales and/or fundraising OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Peter Piper, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work environment.