At Peter Piper Pizza, we build careers around great food and family fun! We’ve been a favorite gathering place for over 40 years.
Peter Piper Pizza, with its neighborhood pizzeria feel, features dining, entertainment and carryout. The solution to ‘family night out’, Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering a food-first, parent-friendly experience that reconnects family and friends. We are a rapidly growing brand and expanding nationally as part of CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment.
For more information, visit www.peterpiperpizza.com or www.chuckecheese.com.
Peter Piper Pizza has an immediate opening for an experienced Manager, Digital Marketing. This position will report to our Chief Marketing Officer for Peter Piper Pizza and will be based at our CEC Entertainment Corporate office in Irving, TX. If you desire to be a part of a fun, growth-oriented, dynamic culture that will enable you to fully maximize your experience and talent within the field of amusements, then look no further!
The Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy and initiatives to drive sales, build brand awareness and support the E-commerce business. This includes creating, planning, executing, and reporting for all digital communications. This position will be tasked with the creation of digital advertising (both driving store traffic and brand building) and the development of digital content that makes use of leading-edge technologies. Understands the importance of creative, and the need to hold it accountable to meaningful analytics. The Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for creating innovative marketing programs with cross-functional teams, development teams, and external agencies based on key consumer insights
Essential Position Functions
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the guest, serve someone who is.”
• Develop strategy and guidelines for all digital marketing channels
• Manage execution for all digital brand communication
• Contribute to marketing plan process, ensuring digital strategy supports overall marketing strategy.
• Develop and execute an annual digital marketing plan that supports overall marketing programs, in partnership with key stakeholders, and agency partner.
• Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and other content providers to ensure sites meet brand needs, align with the brand strategy platform, and meet brand and web standards.
• Develop consistent reporting methodology, setting standards of monitoring and tracking for all digital channels. Optimize and enhance performance on an ongoing basis in partnership with marketing and agency team.
• Provide strategic counsel and guidance on new digital technologies, curating emerging tech, partners and tools to bring innovation to digital activities.
• Operate as the digital, social and mobile subject matter expert within the marketing team and the broader organization.
• Manage web-based tools (e.g. Content Management System, web applications, social media channels, mobile applications, etc.)
Essential Position Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field required
• 5+ years project management and/or brand management experience with 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including oversight of website operations, mobile apps, email marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, paid digital media, retargeting, analysis, reporting and insights.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, with ability to identify best-in-class solutions.
• Experience directing web/digital agencies and other outsourced partners.
• Experience in oversight of user interface/user experience and website optimization, usability studies and A/B testing.
• E-commerce experience
• Excellent understanding of web metrics/data reporting practices
• Solid experience reporting e-marketing key metrics and ROI
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Professional demeanor, works well with others
• Strong personal initiative and ability to work independently
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
Peter Piper’s Parent Company
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining/entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of 605 Chuck E. Cheese’s stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries/territories, and a system of 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States