At Peter Piper Pizza, our culture embodies our brand values of food, fun and family, with a commitment to making every guest visit memorable!
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking a Creative Designer to join our team. This position is based at our Restaurant Support Center located in Phoenix, AZ.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Creative Designer with outstanding design skills to work on a variety of marketing projects. Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, the Creative Designer will provide creative design services to primarily support the Peter Piper Pizza brand. With a fast-paced restaurant marketing environment, the ideal candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and have 3+ years of experience in graphic design. Online portfolio link required.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Work closely with internal Marketing team and agency partners to develop creative for print, social and other digital platforms.
- Partner with Marketing team to execute seasonal campaigns, traffic-driving collateral, in-restaurant POS, gift cards, menu design, logos, presentation decks, promotional pieces, and advertisements to expand the brand message.
- Work closely with Senior Director of Creative to keep the Peter Piper brand standards up to date.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, innovative design, layout, and typography.
- Proficiency in creating simple branded visual effects and animation content for website and social media.
- Creative thinker who is able to offer a variety of effective design options.
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, and photography.
- Fundamentals in various files formats for optimal print and web executions.
- Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to constructive feedback.
- Proven competence to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Work within, evolve and elevate brand asset libraries.
- Maintains packaged project filing folders on server for daily backup.
- Keep current with emerging web and design technologies.
- Strong online portfolio link with diversity of work required
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications or similar discipline preferred
- 3+ years of professional design experience, preferably with an agency or in-house design team
- Solid working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional creativity and innovative with strong digital design skills
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Restaurant design experience preferred
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Peter Piper Pizza is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.